Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The Plant's World

In my last English class I learned about some types of amazing plants.
Probably you don't know that plants have memories, they have a nervous system, too. Scientists proved this information by executing experiments.
One of the plants I learned about was the Mimosa. It's a plant which when you or anything touches it, its leaves close.
Another interesting plant is the Monkey Orchid. They are in great quantity in Brazil. They have this name because they look like a monkey.
I also learned about the Duck orchids, they look like ducks and they are really small.
The Castor Oil plants are the most poisonous plants in the world. They are used for killing people by bad people.
The stinging Bush I guess they annoy a lot because they make your skin itches.
We also have the Sundew plants, they are a different type of carnivorous plant.
And my favorite of these plants are the last one, the Ghost plants. I liked them a lot because they are so interesting. They are the only type of plant in the world that is completely white. And I liked the fact they don't do photosynthesis, they get their energy by destroying other plants, they don't have chlorophyll to execute the photosynthesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment